Today i will telll u the different ways to make pani puri /GolGappa at home .
PANIPURI /GolGappa , one of the most popular item in Indian chaat category. It is widely available as a street snack in India.
pani puri/golgappa , that beloved national snack.It has many different names Golgappaa / pani puri in different parts of the country. In Haryana it is popular as PAANI PATASHI , Madhya Pradesh as in FULKI, Delhi and Punjab it is famous as GolGappa/ pani puri, PUCHKA famous as in Bangal and Nepal. FUSKA in Sylhet. GUPCHUP in Bihar and Jharkhand and PAKODI in Gujarat. Name varies depending on the region and their own variations. Golgappa/ pani puri is a popular chaat enjoyed by people all over the India. dahi puri is another form of golgappa / pani puri
There is somthing comfortingly familiar about eating a humble Golgappa/pani puri consists of a round,hollow puri, fried crisp and filled with a mixture of
flavoured water, tamarind chutney, chilli, chaat masala, potato, onion and etc. It is the most popular name for snack in India. Golgappa / Panipuri can be
found almost everywhere, from big restaurants to street vendors, from busy market to beeches with such stalls. Whatever be the occasion, big and small,
Panipuri is usually the answer
The top of the puri is cracked open then spicy mashed potatoes, chopped onions, sweet Tamarind chutney of any combinations are stuffed into it. It is filled with water and served. There are numbers of different flavours of water that makes a Golgappa or Panipuri.
HOW TO MAKE GOLGAPPE/PANIPURI:
Now that you know the perfect way to eat it, below is the perfect way to prepare it!
- • A packet of golgappa puris( Available in nearby
《For stuffed filling-
- 2 potatoes (peeled, boiled and mashed)
- 1/4 cup boiled chana
- 1/2 tbsp chaat masala
- 1 tbsp red chilli powder or taste according
- 1/2 tbsp cumin powder
- 1 tbsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tbsp black salt
- Regular salt (according to taste)
- • 1/2 cup mint leaves washed thoroughly
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves
- 1 Green chilli small
- 1/2 inch ginger
- 1/4 cup thick tamarind juice
- 2 cup water
- 1 Tbsp chaat masala
- 1/4 tbsp Black salt
- 3/4 tbsp cumin powder
- 1/4 tbsp pepper powder
- 1/4 tbsp dry ginger powder
- Regular salt (according to taste)
FOR THE PANI-
1. Combine the mint leaves and coriander leaves in blender. Add green chilli, piece of ginger and tamarind juice in it. Grind a fine paste using little water.
2. Transfer the paste into a large bowl and add remaining water into in it.
3.Add chaat masala, black salt, cumin powder, pepper powder, dry ginger powder, and regular salt according to the taste. Mix all the spices well.
4. Adjust seasoning as per your taste. Mix well. Chill in refrigerator till use.
FOR SPICY STUFFING
put mashed potatoes and boiled chana into a bowl. Add all the spices in it and mixed it well.
ASSEMBLING GOLGAPPA/ PANI PURI
1. Take a puri in your palm and lightly press the top and make a hole in the centre of puri.
2. Stuffed the puris with tbsp of mashed potatoes stuffing and 1 tbsp of tamarind chutney and finally filled with mint- coriander pani.
3. Stuff the whole puri in the mouth immediately. Then savor the explosion of flavours.
Pani puri or golgappa is a street food snack unlike anything I have ever had anywhere else. Only in India is it such wonderful idea to mix such
contrasting ingredients to form such type of delicious snack.
Although in most cases the recipe is almost same, the slight changes in ingredients give the dish a new flavours. Modern chefs, eager to make their culinary expertise to the next level, having some interesting variations to the Golgappaa. A few days ago I was wandering to trying some new variations of Golgappaa or Pani puri and I found a place where I saw different types if variations. And my heart jumped when I saw so many types of varieties and I tried!
Can you hear somewhere ever tried somthing pizza Golgappe. We knows, everyone loves pizza and Golgappa too So why we should tried the combo??
Yes, you are right! Combo of the two most loving dishes that’s pizza golgappa. For all the Golgappa lovers there is somthing newly and amazing combination. Fusion recipe of Indian Pani puri to Italian pizza.
HOW TO MAKE PIZZA GOLGAPPA???
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp chopped onion
- 2.5 tbsp chopped capsicum
- 1 tbsp sweet corn
- 1.5 tbsp chopped olives
- 1/2 tbsp chilli flacks
- 1 tbsp pizza seasoning
- 5-6 Panipuri pieces
At first prepared filling-
☆ In a mixing bowl take pizza sauce and then add onion, capsicum, sweet corn olives and some of chilli flacks and pizza seasoning. Mixed it well.
☆ Make a hole in Pani puri and add 1 tbsp pizza stuffing in it. Add mozzarella cheese over it.
☆ Sprinkle some pizza seasoning and chilli flacks. preheat oven at 180°c keep pani puri in preheated oven for 8-10 minutes or until the cheese melts.
☆ That’ s it our super delicious pizza golgappa – golgappa with pizza filling is ready to serve.It’s really amazing experience I have with this golgappa really cheezy and flavourful. This is a new genre of Golgappa in which you can enjoy the taste of vegetables crunch and melted cheese.
♤CHOCOLATE GOLGAPPA ♤
Who doesn’t love Pani puri? Pani puri in any form are HEAVEN for taste buds. Ideally the Golgappa taste with a little sweetness, but this version of famous
snack is for chocolate lovers! How about bringing a chocolate twist to the regular golgappa?? Yes chocolate golgappa It’s an amazing dessert for chocolate lovers;
HOW TO MAKE CHOCOLATE GOLGAPPA???
- • 5-6 golgappa pieces
- 300 grams dark chocolate
- 1/2 cup crushed nuts
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup colourful sprinkles
- 1 cup cold milk
- 3 tbsp sugar
HOW TO MAKE-
☆ In a bowl, put some dark chocolate and microwave or heat in double boiler until fully melted. It should be fully melt and warm , not hot. Stir it until heat loss.
☆ Crack the Golgappas from the top. Dip each puri in a melted chocolate and coat it well from all sides. Using fork, remove the puris and strain the excess
chocolate. Add sprinkles on the puris.
☆ Place puris on the foil and refrigerate them.
Preparation of chocolate mousse
☆ Microwave or heat the chocolate by double boiler until become melted.
☆ Add 1 cup milk or whipped cream a d mix it well. The mixture shouldn’t be too liquid as puris become soggy.
☆ Take the prepared chocolate mousse and put it for refrigerate.
☆ After cooling, paur it in shot glasses adding some nuts over on it. Fill the puris with chopped nuts , fruits and ice-cream.
☆ For final presentation, place golgappa puris on the top of shot glasses and serve.
◇KACCHA MANGO PANI PURI◇
Another one of the summer obsessions besides the mango and pani puri. The favourite and most loving snack is prepared by the king of fruits “mangoes” was family favourite. It’s a delicious pani puri where puris are filled with raw mango juice. This popular drink was known as AAM PANNA.
HOW TO MAKE KACCHA MANGO PANIPURI???
packet of Golgappa puris
- 1 large potato (peeled, boiled and mashed)
- 1/2 cup mixed sprouts (boiled)
- 1/2 tbsp chaat masala
- 1 tbsp chilli powder
- Pinch of turmeric powder
- Salt to taste
- 3/4 tbsp roasted cumin powder
《For mango chutney
- 1 medium alphonso Mango
- Pinch of saffron
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 tbsp powdered sugar
《Mango flavoured paani
- 3 medium boiled raw mango pulped
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp roasted cumin powder
- 1/2 tbsp cinnamon powder
- 1tbsp lemon juice
- Pinch of nutmeg powder
- Black salt to taste
- 1 tbsp mint chutney
- 2 cup water
- salt to taste
- 1/2 cup salted boondi
1. Take a bowl. Add mashed potatoes and mixed sprouts. Mix well.
2. Add spices like chaat masala, chilli powder turmeric powder, salt according to the taste and cumin powder.
3. mixed all the ingredients very well and put inside.
FOR MANGO CHUTNEY
1.Take another bowl add grind mango sauce with adding pinch of saffron for getting its colour.
2. Add little milk. Doesn’t make chutney too liquid.
3. Add sugar according for its tangy taste. Mix well.
FOR MANGO FLAVOUR PANI
1. Go begin with aam panna pani, first boiled the raw mango. Extract the pulp from the raw mango and discard the seed .
2. Transfer the pulp into the grinder and add cumin powder and sugar in it and grind into a smooth puree.
3. Transfer the puree into a large bowl and combine with chilled water and mixed well.
4. Add all the spices and salted boondi in it and check the taste and spices and adjust accordingly. After all the preparation, put a puri slightly cracked
at the top stuffed with potatoes stuffing and mango chutney and filled with Aam panna pani and serve as an appetizer along with fun party meal.
For more food updates do follow on Instagram @DELHIFOODIEGRAM and Facebook as well DELHIFOODIEGRAM.